Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend

DSC01949

Happy weekend!  What are you up to this sunny day?  I am enjoying these lovely daffodils.  Daffodils are my favorite flower of all time, and so gazing at these beauties fills me with happiness.

DSC01945

I've also been keeping an eye on these little seedlings - from left to right - small peppers, edamame, bell peppers, and cucumbers.  The cukes and edamame are begging to go into the ground, but I want to hold them behind a bit from the cold (some are already outside and I am crossing my fingers for their longevity.)

DSC01943

I am enjoying this book immensely, on referral from Amy Karol, who raves about it.  I knew that I could trust her judgment, as I so enjoyed everything that I made from Rustic Fruit Desserts, another one of her recommendations.  I can't wait to try these recipes!