Wednesday, June 16, 2010

what's doin in the garden



Here is the second edition of "what's doin in the garden." You can find the first edition here.

Lately I have been day-dreaming of travel ... I am absolutely dying to go to this wonderful yoga/spa experience, (maybe in February?), and at the same time I was so inspired by this video to travel to Iceland.  I have been curious about Iceland ever since I discovered Bjork at the age of 15.  I remember running down to the basement after school, grabbing our dusty encyclopedia volume "I" and reading all about Reykjaveck and thinking how extremely cool she must be to live there ... (maybe next summer?)

Don't forget to enter the give-away!  Leave a comment by midnight on Tuesday June 22nd, and include your favorite fruit dessert.  Thanks to all of you who have already participated!

signature